Something to think about...

Reminder

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

UTAR BUS SCHEDULE FOR Y3S1

Please visit here for the UTAR bus schedule for this semester.

1. Wednesday is Course Tee Day
2. Go visit 15 Malaysia's official website when you are free!
3. Please participate in the polling.


Do you support the Biotech dramas to immortalize our memories?

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Industrial Training

Finally our industrial training is over d... 

Stress or enjoy during IT?? Relieve or feeling a bit sad after IT have ended?? 

Any things to share?? 

3 comments:

~空~风~ said...

My post of course I put own comment first... Haha...

Well... actually don't like it at first. Hate to wake up early morning and work until 5 pm... That's why I got late and red on my punch card, haha... But then feel very enjoy during work, when get close with the staffs.

Now feel a bit miss them d... Miss the time chatting with them... Haha...

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

yayayA!! share share I am having my internship coming year tel me more more more..wahahhaha!!!

vi--Vien--nE said...

Haha..Officially I finish my industrial training TODAY..Finally..
For me, I was not feeling hate at all in first week although i had to face URINE for whole week..Because my supervisor taught me a lot when she met me this "Lot Questions Girl"..
During training, I do not enjoy my work especially first day of a week. I scare I cant understand what SHOULD i do and what CAN i do, I scare I did wrongly and get supervisor blame.However, it is ok for me when end of the week..
Somehow, my training was not really related to what i study now.But at least let me learn those medical test is tested for what and why the patient do that kind of test..as well as I can get to know seniors from UTAR biochem course, UCSI and MSU (Management and Sceince University) biomedical students.