Something to think about...

Reminder

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

UTAR BUS SCHEDULE FOR Y3S1

Please visit here for the UTAR bus schedule for this semester.

1. Wednesday is Course Tee Day
2. Go visit 15 Malaysia's official website when you are free!
3. Please participate in the polling.


Do you support the Biotech dramas to immortalize our memories?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wear Course Tee



Just want to remind all of you, wear your course T-shirt on C&C exam. Show some sense of unity to our lecturer! As what is mentioned in C&C, we stick to our own subculture/co-culture and that culture lends a sense of identity to us. Everyone, all the best in the next 2 upcoming subjects.


Regards,


Your Course Rep
Min-Zhin

3 comments:

Dormiens said...

Darn, I haven't got my shirt yet.

I just realised I haven't started studying, either.

~parisLSY~ said...

Could you GENERALLY specify the colour of OUR course-tee, pleaseee? Perhaps I could put on something that CLOSELY resembles OUR course-tee (so that at least I would not be ONE of the ACCUSED for RUINING the showcase of our sense of UNITY) since I do not own ONE.

§ xaviermz | 启言 § said...

there are 3 types of colour for our class tee: white, yellow and pink.