Something to think about...

Reminder

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

UTAR BUS SCHEDULE FOR Y3S1

Please visit here for the UTAR bus schedule for this semester.

1. Wednesday is Course Tee Day
2. Go visit 15 Malaysia's official website when you are free!
3. Please participate in the polling.


Do you support the Biotech dramas to immortalize our memories?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Dream

Dear all,

I dream about all of you.

Really. That's why now 4.40am I am writing this post.

Haha! >.<

I only know Jac and xiuliang so both their faces are clear in my dream.

You guys were sitting in front of Starbucks at Kampar (although Kampar no starbucks yet it is just my dream ok)

And you people take my phone number from me.

Then my alarm rang and I have to study for math test later. =.=

KahYee

12 comments:

Jacquelyn Ho said...

O____O!!!

gregorule said...

haha!!!
i wonder if i am in it?

nixxie said...

why should u be in it greg? lolz u're jealous coz she got a clear view of me.. i win i win.. muahahahaaz..

nixxie said...

oh ya.. good luck in ur test by the way.

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

jac why you O__O!!
so cute lar hahaha!!

nixxie why are you nixxie?haha..anyways, my test was ok. thank you!!

nixxie said...

nixxie is just my pen-name.

Marilyn said...

weird + nice dream...haha

kampar no starbucks..=.="..

i wonder kampar there got any entertaiment la...normally u go where to spend ur time o?

LimKahYee, Kylie said...

nixxie: yeahlar why put nixxie as your pen-name why don't nippie (argh looks like nipple =.=) or may be nizzee? haha!

Well, we normally go old town to see ah pek, BBQ, steamboat, fishing, see lala chai and lala mui (there are a lot of them)at the place we stay, loads of alcohol freak here (darn sien about it lorr)or just stay at home and cook dinner ourselves.

Basically like that lar. Don't expect us will study unless test is tomorrow. I also don't know why like that. Haha!

nixxie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nixxie said...

ughh ini Kampar SRC leader cari gaduh nih.. haha kidding la.. y nixxie i aso dunno just suddenly got that inspiration and then set it as my name.. not nipple coz it shares the same name of a body part, and not nizzee coz it dun sound like nixxie!

I wanna go old town and lim kopi..

Anonymous said...

lala zai n lala mui hehehe...
Marilyn u go there show them wat is LALA...hahaha u're their ancestor ler lolx...

Marilyn said...

jynn. swt, different places got different kind of lala. hehe. n i'm not the their ancestor la, i'm not tat old...i'm very young de...keke