Something to think about...

Reminder

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

UTAR BUS SCHEDULE FOR Y3S1

Please visit here for the UTAR bus schedule for this semester.

1. Wednesday is Course Tee Day
2. Go visit 15 Malaysia's official website when you are free!
3. Please participate in the polling.


Do you support the Biotech dramas to immortalize our memories?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

elephant?


Yin Yee (YY) was sooo free today that se came to visit me at my place...

and all of a sudden, she asked...

Greg err Greg, can I ask you something?

Greg:" ya, ask la..."

YY:" you know why an elephant wanna cross the road???"

Greg:" err..." *thought*

YY:"so...???"

Greg:" to get to the other side??"

YY:" nope... nice try... but guess again..."

Greg:" erm... i dunno la..."

YY:" give up??"

Greg:" ya.. Give up"

YY:" you wanna know?"

Greg:" yes.."

YY:" you sure you wanna know??"

Greg:" yea..."

YY:" GO ASK THE ELEPHANT URSELF LA!!! HAHAHAHA!~"

 

look at my friend... soooo interesting...

they keep things alive~ especially during study week...

 

oh ya YIn Yee... i forgotten to laugh just now... so I'll laugh here...

HAHAHAH!!! Yin Yee!!! hahaha!! AhahAHaHAahaHAAa!!!!

2 comments:

gregorule said...

actually Yin Yee din ask me tht Q, i tot of it myself...
lol

WiNnie Lau said...

sweat....